Elite Plus Series Mobile Package - Model: X10DR-EX2
Our new Elite Plus X10DR Secure Wireless Microphones not only provides cutting edge on-site local team coverage but the best in class "Out Of Vehicle" communications solution in the industry today. Highly secure, they provide the highest levels of AES tactical encryption protection available. Handsets can typically communicate up to 500 meters, line of sight. However, when meshed via a centrally placed handset, coverage up to 1000 meters is possible between distant handsets.
Elite Plus Hardware Creations:
Elite Plus features a number of innovative and unique creations to allow X10DR better integrate with the attached radio solution and to enhance the user's operational needs and effectiveness. While there is no change in the form factor of significance from the prior Elite series its the “non-visible” capabilities that again provide industry leadership:
- Much LOUDER speaker audio for noisy traffic jams or wild stormy conditions.
- External battery operation/charging capability via handset Hirose® connector.
- Enhanced receive audio when connecting to breathing apparatus etc
- Wireless "ring finger” PTT capability, so a user is free to apply both hands to their tasks while manually transmitting over the radio network.
- Mandown Biometric Monitor Option: locally alarms fellow crew and triggers the radio's emergency input if the user is immobile for longer than the defined parameter.
- New alternate non-metal long clip for electrical utility use.
Breakthrough Leadership firmware:
- Automatic dynamic meshing for “well away" ( i.e out of range) from the vehicle continued use, where the 2-3 Elite Plus handsets can dynamically mesh with themselves to keep communicating locally wherever the handsets move (up to 1000m LOS range) in both talkaround and/or optional handsfree mode…and naturally automatically re-connect with the vehicle when back in range.
- Command relay mode where one of three Elite Plus handsets can be dropped, for example: in a hospital emergency entranceway, so the two paramedics can stay constantly connected when entering an otherwise, 'out of coverage' triage area Paramedics can communicate locally or back over the network via the vehicle.
- Programmable Side PTT button re-assignment where the user can instantly re-assign the large side PTT button from transmitting over the radio to talking locally on-site.
Automatic or Command Meshing mode - IP67 waterproof rated handset - Emergency duress call - Talkaround PTT - Hirose Headset audio port - 3.5mm earpiece jack - Enhanced ground independent antenna - User card - 12 month warranty - 1450mA Li-Polymer battery - integrated long mount clip - magnetic latching cradle.
XWPB Wireless PTT button (finger)
XHFO Handsfree option with XULW-X10 mini headset
X10W 10Watt In-car monitor or Public Address with IP65 external speaker
XVMC Velcro handset mount**
XNMC Non-metal long clip**
**Note Velcro mount allows optimal shoulder positioning for maximum coverage and includes velcro (loop) patch to be sown to uniform/safety vest etc. XVMC and XNMC booth suit Electrical utility use.
Wireless Pacific’s X10DR® Elite Plus™ solution allows three X10DR Elite Plus “portable” users to communicate securely with AES encryption for up to 500 meters from each other, on an exclusive FHSS created license-free channel.
The X10DR Elite Plus handsets are ideal for law enforcement, public safety, search and rescue use as three AES portable radios for exclusive local communications, license-free use anywhere. They provide up to 500-1000 meters of coverage between portables. A factory pre-configuration option is available for instant out of box operation. The handsets can be configured either with a Command lead handset and two partners or in Automatic mode, where they dynamically mesh with each other to allow seamless local talkaround or handsfree (option) communications.
Providing the ultimate in tactical voice protection, the X10DR Elite Plus system continually changes their encryption keys randomly during the day, making these digital radios far more tactically operationally secure than traditional AES256 P25 radios. These miniature new age 'radios' weigh around just 130mg making them an ideal choice for many local on-site secure applications, especially covert undercover law enforcement. Remarkably, a three handset Elite Plus configuration is priced less than half the cost of a single P25 AES portable radio!
The Elite Plus handsets provide up to 14 hours operation from a single charge and also allow the use of an external Li-Ion power bank for extended multi-day usage. (requires the use of a XEBC external battery cable and USB style power bank.) Both desktop and vehicle mount chargers are available.
All Elite Plus handsets are equally at home connected via a vehicle or office mounted radio console, sat-link, HF, Airband, etc communication device to the outside world. When used as such, the users’ handsets signal is typically repeated by a centrally located XRTG Plus series X10DR rooftop gateway controller, which also provides the interconnection to land mobile, Iridium PTT, Satellite or console devices. Whenever the users walk out of range of the vehicle, the handsets reconfigure as a closed exclusive communication group. When back in range, they automatically re-connect with the vehicle/office installed host radio.
When connected to the vehicle gateway every reception from the host radio is immediately passed through to every handset, even if a handset is talking locally. Transmission of the host radio occurs as soon as the user presses their PTT button.
The package also includes:
- ”Sharkfin” XMPA Multi-polarity antenna with 5.2 meters LMR200 type low loss coax and pre-terminated with RP SMA-M connector,
- XIC-1.5 Radio Interface cable 1.5 meters
- Order XCA series radio interface adaptor to complete installation package.