Motorola APX8500 / APX7500 / APX4500 - Model: X10DR-EX2 Elite Plus Package
The Motorola APX™ series high performance professional mobile radios set the benchmark for Law Enforcement, First Responders and other organisations delivering Life or Business Critical Services. They are the ideal partner for Elite Plus X10DR Secure Wireless Microphones. X10DR Elite Plus not only provides cutting-edge on-site local team coverage but the best in class "Out Of Vehicle" communications solution in the industry today providing up to 500 meters coverage back to the vehicle. When deployed with Motorola's APX1500 / APX4500 / APX6500 / APX7500 / APX8500 series mobile they deliver optimum team / group based communication both in and outside the vehicle.
Watch the video now
Elite Plus Hardware Creations:
Highly secure, they provide the highest levels of AES128 tactical encryption protection available. Handsets can typically communicate up to 500 meters, line of sight. However Elite Plus handsets, when in relay mode, can achieve up to 750 meters back to the vehicle coverage via a centrally placed Elite Plus handset. Naturally this also greatly enhances "non line of sight" and in-to-building coverage.
The Elite Plus features a number of innovative and unique creations to allow X10DR better integrate with the attached radio solution and to enhance the user's operational needs and effectiveness. While there is no change in the form factor of significance from the prior Elite series it's the non-visible capabilities that again provide industry leadership:
- Much louder speaker audio for better intelligibility in noisy traffic jams or during wild stormy conditions.
- External battery operation/charging capability via handset Hirose connector for extended remote use.
- Enhanced receive audio when connecting to breathing apparatus etc
- Mandown Biometric Monitor Option: locally alarms fellow crew and triggers the radio's emergency input if the user is immobile for longer than the defined parameter.
- Alternate non-metal long clip for electrical utility use amongst EHV.
Breakthrough Leadership firmware:
- Automatic dynamic Relay Mode for well away" (i.e out of range) from the vehicle continued use, where the 2-3 Elite Plus handsets can dynamically connect with themselves to keep communicating locally wherever the handsets move (up to 1000m/3280ft LOS range) in both talkaround and user-selectable handsfree mode and they naturally automatically re-connect with the vehicle when back in range.
- Command relay mode where one of the Elite Plus handsets can be dropped, for example: in a hospital emergency entranceway, so the two paramedics can stay constantly connected when entering an otherwise, 'out of coverage' triage area Paramedics can communicate locally or back over the network via the vehicle.
- Programmable Side PTT button re-assignment where the user can instantly re-assign the large side PTT button from transmitting over the radio to only talking locally on-site.
Wireless Pacific's X10DR Elite Plus solution allows two X10DR Elite Plus handset users to communicate securely with AES encryption for up to 500 meters from each other, on an exclusive FHSS created license-free channel. The X10DR Elite Plus handsets are ideal for law enforcement, public safety, search and rescue use as AES portable radios for exclusive local communications, license-free use anywhere. hey provide up to 250 meters / 800 feet of coverage directly between portable handsets or up to 1000m/3200ft when communicating via gateway. Factory pre-configuration option XPPC is available for an instant out-of-box operation. They are also ideal for use by Electrical utilities and associated support organizations.
Providing the ultimate in tactical voice protection the X10DR Elite Plus system continually changes its encryption keys randomly during the day, making these digital radios far more tactically operationally secure than traditional AES256 P25 radios. These miniature new age 'radios' weigh around just 130gms making them an ideal choice for many local on-site secure applications.
The Elite Plus handsets provide up to 14 hours of operation from a single charge and also allow the use of an external Li-Ion power bank for extended multi-day usage. (requires the use of a XEBC external battery cable and USB style power bank.) Both desktop and vehicle mount chargers are available.
All Elite Plus handsets are equally at home connected via a vehicle or office mounted APX 7500 radio or desktop APX Consolette. As another Elite Plus first, now whenever the users walk out of range of the vehicle, their handsets reconfigure* as a closed exclusive communication group. When back in range, they automatically re-connect with the vehicle/office installed host APX 7500 / APX8500 radio. When connected to the vehicle gateway every reception from the host radio is immediately passed through to every handset, even if a handset is talking locally, the transmission of the host radio occurs as soon as the user presses their PTT button.
Out of Vehicle Communications System, Elite Plus feature set, IP67 waterproof handset with AES 128 Bit Encryption, Purple PTT Button, Handsfree, Emergency, Talkaround, Hirose audio port, Enhanced Spk Mic antenna, 1450mA Li-Polymer battery, integrated long mounting clip, 2/3 handset capable mobile charging gateway, XMPA antenna kit with 5.2 meter/17 feet LMR200 coax, user card and 12-month warranty. XRTG rooftop gateway configurations include an integrated XMPA antenna and provide enhance coverage due to no coax cable losses. XRTG packages include desktop chargers making them ideal for internal; use in control rooms and also for motorcycle installations, where a rider can charge their handset in a muster room or their bedside table, as appropriate.
Select the XCA-APX interface cable for connection to APX mobile configurations or the XCA M25 Interface Cable for Motorola APX Desktop Consolette use from the option list when purchasing to complete your order. Please review the XCA Master Charts for mobile radio programming/configuration details.
Always refer to your mobile radio's service manual and the XCA Master Charts at https://www.x10dr.com/supports/ for correct configuration requirements. On the support page, you will also find the XGALA Audio adjustment level software tool. Use this together with the XFPK programming cables (found elsewhere in the global store) to set the optimum audio levels in and out of the host-connected radio/communications device.
* requires pre-configuration X10DR handset for Auto Relay Mode.
for further information click here
We Also Recommend
Promo Ten (10) Pack- X10DR Pro Series Mobile Packages - X10DR-PU2-A
Elite Plus XRTG Dual Handset Out of Vehicle Communications Solution