Elite Plus X10DR Additional Handset - XEX2
The Elite Plus X10DR Secure Wireless Microphones not only provides cutting edge on-site local team coverage but the best in class "Out Of Vehicle" communications solution in the industry today. Highly secure, they provide the highest levels of AES tactical encryption protection available. Handsets can typically communicate up to 500 meters, line of sight. However, when meshed via a centrally placed handset, coverage up to 1000 meters is possible between distant handsets.
Elite Plus Hardware Creations:
Elite Plus features a number of innovative and unique creations to allow X10DR better integrate with the attached radio solution and to enhance the user's operational needs and effectiveness. While there is no change in the form factor of significance from the prior Elite series its the “non-visible” capabilities that again provide industry leadership:
- Much LOUDER speaker audio for noisy traffic jams or wild stormy conditions.
- External battery operation/charging capability via handset Hirose® connector.
- Enhanced receive audio when connecting to breathing apparatus etc
- Wireless "ring finger” PTT capability, so a user is free to apply both hands to their tasks while manually transmitting over the radio network.
- Mandown Biometric Monitor Option: locally alarms fellow crew and triggers the radio's emergency input if the user is immobile for longer than the defined parameter.
- New alternate non-metal long clip for electrical utility use.
Breakthrough Leadership firmware:
- Automatic dynamic meshing for “well away" ( i.e out of range) from the vehicle continued use, where the 2-3 Elite Plus handsets can dynamically mesh with themselves to keep communicating locally wherever the handsets move (up to 1000m LOS range) in both talkaround and/or optional handsfree mode…and naturally automatically re-connect with the vehicle when back in range.
- Command relay mode where one of three Elite Plus handsets can be dropped, for example: in a hospital emergency entranceway, so the two paramedics can stay constantly connected when entering an otherwise, 'out of coverage' triage area Paramedics can communicate locally or back over the network via the vehicle.
- Programmable Side PTT button re-assignment where the user can instantly re-assign the large side PTT button from transmitting over the radio to talking locally on-site.
Automatic or Command Meshing mode - IP67 waterproof rated handset - Emergency duress call - Talkaround PTT - Hirose Headset audio port - 3.5mm earpiece jack - Enhanced ground independent antenna - User card - 12 month warranty - 1450mA Li-Polymer battery - integrated long mount clip - magnetic latching cradle.
XWPB Wireless PTT button (finger)
XHFO Handsfree option with XULW-X10 mini headset
XVMC Velcro handset mount**
XNMC Non-metal long clip**
**Note Velcro mount allows optimal shoulder positioning for maximum coverage and includes velcro (loop) patch to be sown to uniform/safety vest etc. XVMC and XNMC booth suit Electrical utility use.
These handsets are configured for use as a second or third handset when installed with an Elite Plus X10DR (X10DR-EX2) Order configuration options as required.
When used with an XRTG Elite Plus rooftop gateway, order 1-3 XEX2 Elite Plus additional handsets as desired.
Handsets can be ordered in alternate front cover colors where desired. MOQ = 500.
Package also includes:
- X10DRMC mobile charger
- Two (2) XIC-0.5 interface cable (50cm)
- XDIA dual interface adaptor
- User guide